Friday, July 30, 2021

The No Way in Hell bill in MA...S517



The terrors of the 9th of Av, the date in Jewish history when so many terrible events took place from the destruction of the Temple in Jerusalem in 70 AD to the expulsion of the Jews from the Gaza strip as a peace offering that was returned with rockets raining down on neighbors in Sderot ever since 2005. I remember the time of mourning for the Orthodox Jews in Gush Katif.

https://www.jns.org/opinion/aug-15-2005-a-date-which-will-live-in-infamy/


Asymmetrical Warfare 7/18- 27/21


In case you haven't noticed we are at war and America is down for the count. I first saw this with my own eyes on September 11, 2001 when I watched in real time the passenger plane out of Boston aim for and crash into the second tower in NYC.

I spoke it out to my youngest son who happened to be home that day. He was having headaches every day as he transitioned to 9th grade from Christian School to public school. I kept getting calls from the school nurse that he wanted to come home and I was on the verge of telling her to tell him to “Tough it out.” in what ever language she though best to tell a kid he needs to suck it up. But I'm glad my momma's heart prevailed and I hopped in my Montero and drove the mile and a half on a beautiful fall morning, not a cloud in the clear blue sky. No one saw this attack coming which had been well planned by our enemies who have a hundred year strategy to take us down.


I had been watching The 700 Club and left the TV on while I briefly left to pick up our youngest son and the only one still living at home.


When I returned to the TV a whole new reality was unfolding. As the plane hit the building I knew this was no accident but an act of war.


America recoiled in horror but soon came together in a collective response...You killed our people...Prepare to die!

As the dust settled and the missing numbers made us numb with shock. Some people danced on the rooftops as they watched the billows of smoke rise from the two Trade Towers. They also gave out candy to children and danced in the streets in Muslim countries while we waited to see what President Bush the younger would do.

Meanwhile churches began having interdenominational meetings in school auditoriums. I remember going to the open mike and praying for the Jews who were not included. This was a terrible oversite revealing our ignorance of our Judaeo- Christian roots. Cars and pick-up trucks drove around displaying our stars and stripes and a renewed patriotism brought tears to our eyes as we sang anthems at gatherings.

I assembled colorful clippings in a large collage containing images of war and words of faith that our cause is just. How can things have changed so quickly over only two decades? It is clear we are under attack from without and within. Social media has cast conservatives as haters and politicians call us deplorables. Biased “Fact checkers” decide what the narrative should be and the media is complicit in gaslighting and constructing outright lies.

 


It is upside down world and patriots have lost due process and the justice system is broken and has become an instrument of intimidation.


Our future as a free nation is at stake and our grandchildren will not remember freedom if we don't put a halt to the downward spiral of democracy. Our votes are being stolen and there is no hope for our nation if the election process is not righted. The fresh air of freedom is polluted by enemies who despise us and our God. All this being said I believe we have had enough, the line has been crossed and we are on the road to redemption.


Time to unfurl our flags...Don't Give Up the Ship!